[cad-linux-dev] Re: GtkCAD 0.2.0 is released ....

  • From: Eric Wilhelm <ewilhelm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cad-linux-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 16:42:42 -0600

# The following was supposedly scribed by
# cr88192
# on Thursday 03 March 2005 04:30 pm:

>> Please be aware that this in not fully tested software, and contains
>> many security holes and memory leaks.
>
>I don't get why security holes would be a biggy

IIRC, gtkcad had a very networked design.  If this is still true,
someone without a secure network (e.g. one computer hooked to a
high-speed internet connection (or even a dial-up)) might have some
vulnerabilities.

--Eric
--
The opinions expressed in this e-mail were randomly generated by the
computer and do not necessarily reflect the views of its owner.