[cabs103] Re: lesson3question2

  • From: RLawson@xxxxxxx
  • To: cabs103@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 10:53:54 -0500

Jim and all,
Our listserv can not send attachments,  That's why you go the funny
message.  You should use Blackboard Send Email feature to complete L3q2.
Rebecca

                    "jim and troyann"

                    <jandtbanas@attbi.       To:     <cabs103@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

                    com>                     cc:

                    Sent by:                 Subject:     [cabs103]
lesson3question2
                    cabs103-bounce@fre

                    elists.org

                    02/12/03 02:44 PM

                    Please respond to

                    cabs103

Sorry if you're seeing double, but i tried sending an attachment last =
time and it didn't seem to work.  I sent it to myself with my regular =
e-mail address and it worked but when I used our listserve address, only =
the text went through.  Aaaauuuggghhh.

Jim

-- Type: image/jpeg
-- File: heart.jpg