[cabs103] lesson 3 q6

  • From: "Jennifer Grieb" <griebj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cabs103@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 11:07:39 -0500

My privacy on the Internet is up in the air. Who knows is I am being
watched this very minute.  There are several issues that make me
concerned like: Break-ins and the FBI's Carnivore.  If you had not heard
Carnivore is a robot instaled in ISP and searches out key words that are
going over the Internet and transmits them to the FBI to look over.
This is ok if I were a terrorist but some times I just want to talk
about contraverseal subjects to friends and not worry about the FBI
knocking on my door.Here is a Website of interest. It talks about spy
products that are making there way on the Internet.
http://news.com.com/2010-1071-983921.html
Jennifer Grieb
griebj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Time is the fire in which we burn"