[cablewiki] Re: Egypt

  • From: cbr <espejosvivos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cablewiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2011 19:45:16 +0100

I support the idea of making a quick release and translations of the
cables from Egypt, although I have no idea if the site is already
ready enough for a release.. ?

In any case, if you decide to do it, let us now to start with the
translations as soon as possible, since we could make the most of it
during this weekend.

Cheers,
Carlos.