I am looking for a sub for Saturday, January 23, Pops performance, arrival
Sent from my iPhone
CAA Ushers is a public group created to assist the Cincinnati Arts Association
to find subs or carpool rides.
To sign up for shows, go to www.myvolunteerpage.com
These rules of etiquette and common courtesy will apply to all messages sent
group (updated 12/3/2020):
1. Messages MUST be in regards to usher shifts (rides, subs, offers of help)
venues. Unless specific to usher shifts, general announcements or suggestions
to other ushers by ushers are inappropriate.
2. Messages must NOT be harmful or degrading to anyone.
3. All messages should be signed with contact information and at least your
NAME. They should also always include the full specifics of the shift being
4. SUBSTITUTIONS: please make sure that everyone in the discussion is clear on
who is subbing for whom. It is YOUR responsibility to communicate with each
and then with the office.
5. Be Polite! - sarcasm does not translate as well in emails.
6. Suggestions for policies can be sent to the moderators. caaushers-
7. Use a descriptive subject line regarding the specific shift in question.
8. Quote only part of the message you are responding to.
9. Use emphasis sparingly - remember that all capital letters means that you are
10. Heated messages with antagonistic criticism or directives in behavior to
ushers will result in immediate removal from the list.
11. Abuse of these rules will result in 1 consultation, and then removal from
to UNSUBSCRIBE: send an email to CAAUSHERS-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with
âunsubscribeâ in the Subject.
For more information about the Cincinnati Arts Association:
For the current usher manual: www.cincinnatiarts.org/manual
To leave a message for the office regarding substitutions CALL: 513-977-4117,
for Aronoff Center or 513-744-3417 for Music Hall