[ca_mrc] Update: upcoming July CAMRC meeting

  • From: Daniel Gladstone <ca_mrc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ca_mrc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ca_mrc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "ar_model_train_lovers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ar_model_train_lovers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 11:13:07 -0700 (PDT)

HI to all …

The responses to my earlier e-mail note concerning the upcoming July CAMRC
meeting are mixed, but the general preference is for Monday, 7-09-12, which is
a one-week time shift. I realize that some may be disadvantaged by this change,
as is always the case when a change from an established pattern is announced.

I have changed the date with the WHOLE HOG CAFÉ, and changed the date on the
club’s website. Daniel will distribute this news note to those on his
e-mail-based train hobby mailing list. I will prepare a proposed agenda and
distribute it before I leave on 7-02-12 for a week-long out-of-state family
reunion and trip to Wisconsin. I’ll be back home on 7-08-12.

Carry on …

Mike H. Mottler, LCCA #12394
Editor, The Lion Roars
22 Water Oak Drive