[ca_mrc] Update & Reminder - Model Train Information

  • From: Daniel Gladstone <ca_mrc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ca_mrc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ca_mrc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "ar_model_train_lovers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ar_model_train_lovers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 06:29:31 -0700 (PDT)

 Good morning all,

Sorry to bother you, just wanted to send out a few reminders before I forget:

* Saturday, July 30 - Visit to Ruland Junction in Heber Springs

* Monday, August 1, Central AR Model RR Club Monthly Meeting at Whole Hog Café
in Conway. Meal on your own at 5:30 p.m.; the business meeting will begin at 6.

 * Saturday, August 13, 8:30 to 3, Railroad Paper Show and Sale, Holiday Inn
–Presidential, Little Rock AR, I-30 at 6th Street, Admission $5

 * Saturday, September 17, 10 to 5, Jacksonville Train Show at the Community
Center, 5 Municipal Drive, in Jacksonville, AR.

 * Saturday, October 1, Trip to Garvin Gardens in Hot Springs(More information
forthcoming

 * Saturday, October 15, 9 to 3, TOH at McGee Center, with set-up time on
Friday evening beforehand. Four platforms of the O-gauge Lionel layout shown at
Laman Library during December, 2010, will be in action at this event. Free
admission.

 * Saturday, November 12, 9 to 3, TOH at Train Depot in Russelville, with
set-up time on Friday evening beforehand.

I have posted minutes from our last club meeting on our web site:

http://artrains.org/index.php5?title=CAMRC_MINUTES_7_11_2011

Hopefully you will be able to attend our next club meeting, this Monday. See
you there

Thanks

Daniel Gladstone
Email: ca_mrc@xxxxxxxxx