[ca_mrc] Re: Re-scheduled Meeting: Date Correction

  • From: "Mike H Mottler" <mottlerm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ca_mrc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2011 08:54:47 -0600

DG

I'll call Whole Hog Cafe and cancel the reservation for their meeting room.
Some members may not read e-mails in their INBOX today and may try to attend
the meeting.  If the weather isn't all that bad, I'll volunteer to go to the
restaurant this evening and bear the news.

Mike
22 Water Oak Drive
Conway, AR  72034-3430
501-327-8747