[ca_mrc] Reminder - Central AR Model RR Club Meeting - Monday - 2/6/2012

  • From: Daniel Gladstone <ca_mrc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ca_mrc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ca_mrc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "ar_model_train_lovers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ar_model_train_lovers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2012 06:32:52 -0800 (PST)

Good day all,

Just wanted to send out a quick reminder about/for our next club meeting

Date: Monday - 12/06/2012
Place: Whole Hog Cafe
Time: 6 p.m.(5:30 if you want to socialize/eat)

This is a great opportunity to talk to others folks that are involved
in the Hobby. We have folks that are just getting started to folks
that have been involved in the hobby for years. All are welcome

We have folks that are engaged in all scales from Z to G
and all steps in between.

It is also a great place to:

 - Make connections
 - Enroll assistance
 - Ask questions

about the home layout that you are thinking about starting, have started
but need help with it or just get moral support.

So please try to attend, looking forward to see you there

Daniel Gladstone
Email: ca_mrc@xxxxxxxxx
Web Site: www.artrains.org
Phone: 501-269-3030