[ca_mrc] Club News for March, 2011

  • From: Daniel Gladstone <ca_mrc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ca_mrc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2011 07:36:26 -0800 (PST)

Good day to all,

I just came back from the NWA Train show in Bentonville, AR and it was a great
show. I had the opportunity to see a number of great layouts and meet a number
of fellow model railroaders.

Just wanted to send out a reminder about our next club meeting which will be on:

Monday, March 7, 2011 at 5:30 p.m. in the Meeting Room at Whole Hog Cafe, 120
E. Oak Street, in Conway.

Come and mingle and select your meal from the menu. The business meeting will
start at 6 o'clock.

Also our first open house of 2011, will be on:

Saturday, March 19th from 9am to 3pm at the Mcgee Center, 3800 College Ave in
Conway.

We are planning on having some new layouts on display as well as other new
features.

Can you please help us get the word out. I have attached to this email a new
flyer for the event.  Can you please print off some copies and post them in
your neighboorhood and invite your friends and neighbors.

I have also update our club web site with events for 2011.

The next local event will be on April 2nd in Pne Bluff.

I have only had three folks sign up for the Train Ride - 03/14/2011. If you are
interested please email me at ca_mrc@xxxxxxxxx .

Thanks

Daniel Gladstone
Email: ca_mrc@xxxxxxxxx