[bvipilots] Re: wish there was a way

  • From: "Jordan Gallacher" <jgallacher1987@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 10:10:37 -0600

To be honest about this.  If I could get enough interest in a product that
would work with all aircraft,  I would be willing to look into the
possibility of doing such a product.  I don't know anything about
programming, and that would be a problem.  I wish Robert would get
instructions for programming the FMC for the 767 by Level D because I'm
having issues with it.  FsCon makes IYP work with it.  I think PMDG has the
same issue.  Will have to look into doing something about the issue if
enough people are interested like I said earlier.

Jordan

  _____

From: jgallacher1987@xxxxxxxxx
To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bvipilots] wish there was a way
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 01:03:05 -0600

I seriously wish there was a way to make it so that you could fly any
aircraft with IYP.  Its pointless without the checklists.  Captain Sim has
some really nice aircraft, but they don't include checklists for some
reason.  That If I can find a checklist creator that makes things work with
IYP, that would work perfectly for the most part.  The interesting thing is
that The checklist creator that someone came out with does not do the
approach and landing checklist.  If it did that, I could fly any plane
really.  Now if IYP worked like one of the other copilot programs and had
all of the checklists built in that would make more sense I think.