[bvipilots] Re: wish there was a way

  • From: hadi rezaei <r.hadi.90@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 18:56:01 +0330

hello
ugh jordan.. you're just openning my wounds again.
IYP works with the aircrafts with FSUIPC.
so when FSUIPC cannot connect to most of the aircrafts (level-d, captain sim,
and whatever), michel cannot take control.
think she can read checklists. she cannot touch the aircraft pannel
*crys*

you have this mail from hadi

From: jgallacher1987@xxxxxxxxx
To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bvipilots] wish there was a way
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 01:03:05 -0600

I seriously wish there was a way to make it so that you could fly any aircraft
with IYP.  Its pointless without the checklists.  Captain Sim has some really
nice aircraft, but they don't include checklists for some reason.  That If I
can find a checklist creator that makes things work with IYP, that would work
perfectly for the most part.  The interesting thing is that The checklist
creator that someone came out with does not do the approach and landing
checklist.  If it did that, I could fly any plane really.  Now if IYP worked
like one of the other copilot programs and had all of the checklists built in
that would make more sense I think.