[bvipilots] Re: what's the real differences between fsx- gold, AKA FSX and the new up coming Prepar3d?

  • From: Hadi <hadirezaei@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2016 02:28:21 +0330

Hi ron
As far as i know, prepar3d is aiming to become a all in one simulator. for example, not only aircraft, but boats, tanks and police vehicles. If i'm not mistaken, They want to work on the core so that agencies and departments could make their own environment for their students; and developers could develop more scenarios and such.
So for flight sim enthusiasts what is important is the 64bit compatibility and also bug fixes.
to be honest, so far I have not seen anything that could convince me to even go toward this.
So, keep your FSX up and run your AddOns because If you install prepar3d most of them are going to fail unless their developer provide a new version compatible with p3d.
Cheers
Hadi

On 2/21/2016 1:53 AM, Ron Kolesar wrote:

For my fellow BVI Pilots who use a screen reader.
So far from what I’ve read, The IYPVA mode will not work with fsx prepar3d.
Besides that, I know we all want as close to the real world as possible.
But if it doesn’t work with the career mode that IYP gives to us, why grab another what $60 program?
So thanks for answering this interesting question.
Ron who can not fly because of his voice problems.