[bvipilots] vatsim

  • From: "Kevin Struska" <kev5688@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2015 23:39:03 -0500

Hi pilots,
Was curious...
Does any visually-impaired people here on the list who use JAWS use vatsim? If
so, what client would you recommend? I've signed up with vatsim.net. It looks
as if I've got a lot of reading to do to know how real life ATC actually
works. If anyone can give me any tips, that'd be good too. I do listen to
midway's ATC a lot, and do know a little bit about it, but I assume I've got to
learn a lot more. Again, any help would be appreciated. Thanks