[bvipilots] the fly-in I was going to do

  • From: Scott Shade <fabian754@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2013 09:41:21 -0400

Hello all. Because of a general lack of interest, and a scheduling conflict between the parties that did want to attend, I'm moving the fly-in to next week, most likely friday evening. I'll lock down the times a bit later in the week. P.S. Remember, plummetting to the ground in spectacular fashion, to demonstrate your amazing aircraft handling skills, does not! inspire passenger confidence.