[bvipilots] that was hairy to say the least

  • From: "Jordan Gallacher" <jgallacher1987@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 12:25:07 -0500

Okay, so I decided to dust off the Globemaster today.  I did a short flight
with it, and ATC apparently forgot about me until the last minute.  By the
time ATC told me to descend into Jackson, I had to fly in almost a complete
circle to land.  Perfect landing and annoyed ATC with the nice slow descent
rate of 600 feet per minute.  That was only one leg of the flight.  The next
leg is unknown of my destination airport.  Ultimately, I am going to make
the final destination an airport in MI.