[bvipilots] still a problem

  • From: "Jordan Gallacher" <jgallacher1987@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 14:32:33 -0500

Okay.  Still have the problem with the Cessnas as previously mentioned.
Auto Altimiter is on, and I tried turning off the autopilot and turning it
back on and telling the plane to descend to a lower altitude, but it still
kept right on climbing.  It seems to be about 1000 feet off at times when it
tells me that I am level at my desired altitude.  Like at one point, I
checked and I was at 10,900 ft, and Michell told me that I was level at
12,000.