[bvipilots] Re: solving the unsolvable: visual approach at cyba flight 004 around the world as a bvi pilot

  • From: Noel Romey <nromey@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2013 17:20:17 -0400

It runs fine in a vm. Of course I'm running a dual core i7 with 8 gb
ram. I doubt it would run well on much less of a system, but I run osx
VoiceOver and fsx and I switch back and forth sometimes and it works
fine. Only issue I have is with sound on my headset but this is a
known issue and is why I really should run it in windows native. It
amazed me too let me tell you. I do turn scenery and graphics down a
bit, but tts and speech recognition work quickly.
Ner