[bvipilots] Re: sids and stars and hlding points

  • From: Robert Cezar <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2013 12:36:45 -0700

Hello,

REGARDING: where will he actually set me down?

Right at the threshold of the chosen runway, just short of the apron.

REGARDING: we are able to fly sids and stars

You need to program then manually using a program like Plan-G

REGARDING: how are the flights with fspassenger going?

Except for the fact that IYP and FS Passengers are out of sync, (e.g.,
before IYP even opens the doors, FS Passengers is welcoming the guests), it
works fine. There is one problem that exists. FS Passengers reports that
the Vertical Rate of Descent on touchdown is too fast. For example, FS
Passenger will report that the vertical rate was minus 650 feet per minute,
and IYP reports in ACARS, something like minus 80 feet per minute. I have
contacted the developer, but have not received a response. From all of the
tests I have performed, I believe that the FS Passengers calculations are
wrong.

Regards,
Robert