[bvipilots] Re: questions about getting started

  • From: "Ron Kolesar" <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2012 08:03:44 -0500

What you train is the voice input program.
The message that you need to read can been seen if you route the pc curssor to jaws.
I think you can do it the same way for xp users.
But try the following to see if you can find it.
hold down your windows key.
Then type in control.
This wil place you in the control pannel.
Now press the letter s until you see speech recognition.
Then smack your enter key.
If you tab through you chould see advance.
Smack enter key here.
Pretty much everything here is self explainatary.
Hope this helps you out.

-----Original Message----- From: Brent Harding
Sent: Sunday, November 18, 2012 12:31 AM
To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bvipilots] Re: questions about getting started

I was going to buy this thing from the Microsoft Marketplace thing as a
download, since they have the disks out of stock. Will that games for
Windows client work with Jaws? I assume it's some kind of downloader, but
I'm not sure. Once I do get it going and get Itsyourplane installed, how do
I get the speech recognition thing trained? Will it read me a bunch of weird
phrases I need to say back, or will the Jaws cursor find that, or is it even
necessary to do?

Thanks.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ron Kolesar" <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>