[bvipilots] Re: purchasing I Y P

  • From: Robert Cezar <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2015 14:04:10 -0800

Hello,

We use Paypal as a clearing and processing institution. We do not want to
have customer credit card information on our servers - we decided to let
the big guys deal with that security issue.

Paypal only requires that you open a Paypal account so that they can have
your e-mail address to communicate with you about the credit card
transaction details.

I hope this is clear.

Regards,
Robert