[bvipilots] Re: odd view setting in fsx and how to get out of it?

  • From: Jason Fayre <jfayre@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 11:35:18 -0400

I have actually, and it doesn't seem to help. Pressing one of f10 f11 or f12 seems to get me out of it. Not sure how I'm getting into it in the first place though.

On 10/10/2013 11:31 AM, Robert Cezar wrote:
Hi,

It sounds like you're getting into the Tower view. Have you tried simply say the phrase... "Cockpit View"?

On Thu, Oct 10, 2013 at 8:14 AM, Jason Fayre <jfayre@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:jfayre@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Hi,
    A couple times now, I've found myself in an odd view mode in FSX
    and I can't seem to get out of it.  Its as if I'm viewing the
    plane from behind.  When I take off, I can hear the plane moving
    away until the engine is silent.  By pressing some of the function
    keys, I can usually get back to the cockpit view.  When I'm in
    this view, I don't hear ATC or any sounds like my flaps extending.
       I am also not able to say "cockpit view" to get back to normal.
    Can anyone tell me what this thing is and how to activate or
    deactivate it?
    Hopefully this makes some kind of sense to someone!

    bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
    To unsubscribe, send a message to
    bvipilots-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    <mailto:bvipilots-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> and put the word
    unsubscribe in the subject of your message.
    bvipilots-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    <mailto:bvipilots-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> and put the word help in
    the subject of your message.