[bvipilots] noise abatement procedures

  • From: Scott Shade <fabian754@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2013 12:00:01 -0400

Thanks Robert. Going back and checking my brouser settings also gave me a chance to close a couple security holes in my system. I had forgotten how I had some of those page and history settings set up. Just as a point of interest for my own knowledge, are there any aircraft where the noise abatement procedures wouldn't apply? Prop planes I'm sure, but, would say lear jets also use noise abatement? My first guess would be no, as they are a smaller, lighter aircraft.