[bvipilots] Re: need to do a complete removal of IYP

  • From: "Jordan Gallacher" <jgallacher1987@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 20:53:26 -0500

It looks like things are 100% working now.  I think the issue was that the
runway and airport data needed to load.  I will find out tomorrow and report
back.  So far, I have only gotten a little ways into a flight with the 208
before IYP had to restart, and my computer decided to update on the second
flight with a King Air.  Will see what happens with a jet tomorrow.

Jordan

  _____