[bvipilots] Re: menus not showing in FSX

  • From: "Kevin Struska" <kev5688@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2015 12:10:29 -0600

Hi,
I deleted the original message for this thread accidentally, so don't remember
what the subject was, but the jist of this is that I see no menu bar in FSX. I
tried, as Robert had suggested to go into Windowed mode vs full screen mode,
and that didn't seem to make a difference. I'll see if I can find someone
sighted to see if the menu is even showing, because I'm pressing alt, and JAWS
is silent. So I have too possible guesses here. Either A. there is no menu to
show for some reason, or b, JAWS just can't see it.