[bvipilots] Re: long haul flights in the 747

  • From: Mike <blindndangerous@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2017 20:45:08 -0400

Are you getting your fuel setup from simbrief or iyp? I've had better luck with simbrief, but that's just me.

Mike.

On 6/4/17 8:43 PM, Brandon Armstrong wrote:

heres a qauestion, I am flying for texas virtual airline, and the flights i do call for the 747, but yet when i am about an hour out from my final landing airport, the plane runs out of fuel causing me to crash. i’ve done the checklists, and it doesn’t indicate i need more fuel or less fuel.
I’m stumped by this one.

On Jun 4, 2017, at 6:04 PM, Jordan Gallacher <jordanandseptember@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:jordanandseptember@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

The subject says it all. I am getting the barometric pressure in millabars instead of inches of mercury for the U.S. I have been through the trans alt and baro options and don’t see any problems there in Pf3. Anyone know of how to fix that.