[bvipilots] Re: list the top 3 aircrafts that you mostly fly with.

  • From: hadi <hadirezaei@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 19:38:24 +0430

P.s FlyUk's A320 had a bad sound pack so i had to load up TSS A320 engines into it

On 9/10/2013 7:35 PM, hadi wrote:
Fsx has the airbus A321, but i like to fly the A320, which iranian airlines have A lot of them in their fleet. Regarding the b200, it has a very nice and realistic sound set, if you mix it with accu-feel, it sounds like that you're sitting in a real b200's cockpit. you have my word on this~

I have to give m100 a shot, but i think it's a paywhere one. so not sure~

Also, hell yea for the justFlight b757.
Cheers
Hadi

On 9/10/2013 7:24 PM, Jason Fayre wrote:
Hi,
Just curious, why the flyuk a320 and not the built in fsx one?
Also, why do you like the carenado b200?  I haven't tried that one.

My three are:
1.  justflight b757
2.  built-in learjet 45
3.  feelthere m100

On 9/10/2013 10:50 AM, hadi wrote:
Hello,

Let's list the top 3 aircrafts that you mmostly fly with alongside of your co-pilot.
mine:
1: justFlight b757
2: flyUK's airbus a320
3: carenado beechcraft b200