[bvipilots] landing at amsterdam - video recording

  • From: hadi <hadirezaei@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 06 Sep 2013 03:26:32 +0430

Hello guys,
I'm planning to do a potcast specificly for BVI pilots soon.
Today some sighted guy wanted to see how IYP works so i recorded a video for him. There was a problem with this one because it didn't record my own voice, but my friend already heard my voice a llot of times so no biggy for him.
Gotta learn fraps and how it works anyway~
check this out:
http://itsyourplane.hammersim.dk/index.php?topic=2016.0