[bvipilots] Re: knowing if and or when to push back an in which direction?

  • From: "Kevin Struska" <kev5688@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2015 22:54:17 -0500

Sorry for multiple messages here. When I fly, I usually only push straight back, and the flight seems to go ok. I'm not sure if checking the box about damage and stuff would make bad things happen or what have you, lol. maybe I should try it, as jordan suggested.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ron Kolesar" <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>