[bvipilots] it's time to show IYP that we love it!

  • From: hadi rezaei <r.hadi.90@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 18:59:24 +0330

hello
cristian.. what are you doing? you promised a session with come fly with me!
anyway, if you let me to do, i'm going to host a session on come fly with me.
i need to be sure of at least 2 more people are joining with me, and if more,
better.
we need to talk about that what time can we put that on.
also we can talk there and share our experiences with each other.
so come on!

you have this mail from hadi