[bvipilots] having the following sound problems.

  • From: "Ron Kolesar" <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "B V I Pilots" <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2014 22:01:09 -0400

Hi to all.
When I fire up fsx I have plenty of soundscoming out for the ATC and the doors and what have you.
But when I go to fire up IYP, all of my sounds dissapear.
Now also, Today I've been getting all kinds of IYP up grade notices today as well for each time I fire up IYP.
Even though I go to check the web page is it is still giving me build 020.
Can anyone help me out with this weird problem since the install messages is killing all of my minutes.
Many Thanks.

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:;Ron Kolesar