[bvipilots] Re: fsx error for screen resolution

  • From: hadi <hadirezaei@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 14:53:56 +0430

Unify iffinity? or whatever it's spelled
On 8/27/2013 12:50 PM, Mitchel Snel wrote:
tnx I have done that I think I have set up now I have one small thing.
my keyboard blocks when I switch out of and back in fsx?
I know there was I box I have to uncheck but I do not know what?
greetings, Mitchel

2013/8/27, hadi <hadirezaei@xxxxxxx>:
Yo,
I'm not fan of reading documentations but you have to read the
installation part of the IYP documentation.
Basicly if you're win7 you have to setup the speech recognition, install
FSUIPC, and install IYP and do its updates and such.
But yeah, check the doc to not mis stuff
On 8/27/2013 11:34 AM, Mitchel Snel wrote:
heey guys,
I am not sure what I did except that I removed everything and
reinstalled all and now I do not get the problem anymore!
can one of you give me a quick plan how to setup iyp successfully?
I have done it before so probably know it but I want to be sure so
that I do not have to do it twice?
thanks in advance, Mitchel

2013/8/26, Noel Romey <nromey@xxxxxxxxx>:
Hello,
I had a similar problem. I checked my graphics drivers, changed the
resolution setting, and then immediately rebooted. Make sure the
setting takes first, mine took a couple of tries before it stuck.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help. I will know more when I take the
plunge and install everything in native windows. Will let you know. I
would also recommend checking your graphics card drivers again.
Sometimes the windows ones don't work as well as manufacturer provided
driver's.

Noel

On Aug 26, 2013, at 2:57 PM, Mitchel Snel <brailletijger@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

heey,
yes as far as I can see everything is up to date!
greetings, Mitchel

2013/8/26, hadi <hadirezaei@xxxxxxx>:
Hey, how are you doing bro.
Have you installed your mainboard, and graphic card drivers, after you
reinstalled windows?

On 8/26/2013 11:00 PM, Mitchel Snel wrote:
heey guys,
I just did a reinstall of my system and am bussy setting up fsx.
but now I got a screen resolution error when I try to run fsx.
when it asks me if I want ot change the screen resolution it sends me
to the wrong screen and when I check my screen resolution my self it
is inside the  parameters?
can someone help me?
I already did a rinstall of fsx but that did not helps?
greetings, Mitchel
ps: I am using windows 7 64-bit
bvipilots-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and put the word unsubscribe in the
subject of your message.