[bvipilots] Re: fsx error for screen resolution

  • From: Mitchel Snel <brailletijger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 09:04:15 +0200

heey guys,
I am not sure what I did except that I removed everything and
reinstalled all and now I do not get the problem anymore!
can one of you give me a quick plan how to setup iyp successfully?
I have done it before so probably know it but I want to be sure so
that I do not have to do it twice?
thanks in advance, Mitchel