[bvipilots] Re: fsPassengers and IYP

  • From: Robert Cezar <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2013 11:02:46 -0700

Hi,

I have written to the developer with the following communication:

START OF MESSAGE

Hi,

My name is *Robert Cezar*, developer of It's *Your Plane (IYP)*

http://www.itsyourplane.com/

We have a number of pilots using your application. There seems to be a BIG
difference between your data and our data.

How are you calculating *Vertical Speed *at touch down?

We flew a *Boeing 738*, and landed at *CYXX*, ILS *Runway 7*.

Your report shows a Vertical Speed of *444 ft/min*

We use *FSUIPC *Offset *030C*, and we get *41 ft/min*

I was wondering if you have an explanation for the BIG difference.

Thanks a lot,

Robert

END OF MESSAGE

I will let you know if/when I receive a response.

Thank you.

Robert

--

AOPA Member No: 06936977