[bvipilots] Re: flight around the world #1

  • From: Brian Moore <bmoore@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2012 16:04:09 -0400

HI.  yes, this is correct.

Contact me on skype: brian.moore
follow me on twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/bmoore123

On 02/04/2012 3:32 PM, Robert Cezar wrote:
Hi,

Can I assume you're addressing the flight from Oceano to Half Moon Bay?

Please advise.

On Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 12:29 PM, Brian Moore <bmoore@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:bmoore@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Hi all.  Okay, maybe I'm missing something but thought I would try
    the beta software on these around the world flights.  I am using
    the default aircraft beach king air.

    all works until take off and just after I say "apply takeoff
    thrust" and we start moving down the runway, I get v1, rotate and
    an immediate crash.  anyone gotten this flight to take off?

    I have done all check lists and procedures from cold and dark to
    take off but tried this one several times now and have never taken
    off.

    just curious what anyone elses experiences are with this flight.Brian.
    //www.freelists.org/list/ bvipilots
    <//www.freelists.org/list/bvipilots>
    bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
    To unsubscribe, send a message to
    bvipilots-request@freelists. org
    <mailto:bvipilots-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> and put the word
    unsubscribe in the subject of your message.
    bvipilots-request@freelists. org
    <mailto:bvipilots-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> and put the word help in
    the subject of your message.