[bvipilots] Re: feature request: screen reader speech integration

  • From: Robert Cezar <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 03:36:25 -0800

Hello Gentle People.

There is a show-stopper!

There's a sentence in the READ ME that goes like this:

You can use the screen reader APi DLL for free in your own software as long
as it is also distributed for free. If you wish to use it in a commercial
product, please contact me for arrangements.

The Microsoft SAPI Text-To-Speech DLL is built into the Microsoft Operating
System and can be distributed without addditional licensing costs.

Sorry to rain on your parade.  )-:

Robert