[bvipilots] Re: error 1909

  • From: "Jordan Gallacher" <jordanandseptember@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2014 11:22:39 -0500

Can't get to it using my screen reader.

Thanks,

Jordan

From: bvipilots-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:bvipilots-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Helen Cooper
Sent: Monday, March 17, 2014 11:20 AM
To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bvipilots] Re: error 1909

Hi Jordan,

You can always check the FAQ section in the left column of the Home page.
The first question asks about Error messages.  If you click on that link you
will find the following error response to your question:

 Error - 1909 - An error has occurred while attempting to read the Tour
files.

Regards,

Helen

On Sun, Mar 16, 2014 at 5:17 PM, Jordan Gallacher
<jordanandseptember@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I am getting error 1909:5 whenever I try to do an IYP VA flight.  From what
I can gather, IYP is unable to install the plane, the last two attempts were
the B350, into the FSX/Sim Objects/Aircrafts folder.  I am not sure how to
fix this since I am running things as the administrator.

Thanks,