[bvipilots] Re: citation x flights

  • From: Robert Cezar <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2013 18:48:55 -0700

Hello Mitchel,

I'm delighted to know that you're working on including a FREEWARE private
jet livery into IYP-VA. Please keep in mind the IMPORTANT criteria I set
forth so you don't end up wasting your time. To reiterate:

1. A private jet that is FREEWARE - we cannot force people to purchase a
PAYWARE aircraft.

2. A paint job for the private jet in the IYP colors. While this does not
matter to BVI pilots, it does matter to sighted pilots.

3. A decision as to how many private jets will be flying for IYP-VA, and
where they will be based out of. We have bases in the following countries:

Canada
USA
Denmark
Australia

4. We need to account for every aircraft by Tail Number for the entire
week.

5. Flights need to be created and tested that have the aircraft departing
and arriving at logical times from airport to airport. For example, let's
llok at the daily routine for IYP-VA Registration Number (Tail
Number): N120YP, a US registration.

Times below are local Standard Time:

Flight Number 210 departs CYXX at 06:50 for KSEA flight time 00:55.
Flight Number 212 departs KSEA at 08:55 for KPDX flight time 00:48.
Flight Number 214 departs KPDX at 10:55 for KSJC flight time 01:36.
Flight Number 216 departs KSJC at 13:15 for KONT flight time 00:55.
Flight Number 217 departs KONT at 15:00 for KSJC flight time 01:18.
Flight Number 215 departs KSJC at 17:00 for KPDX flight time 02:04.
Flight Number 213 departs KPDX at 20:00 for KSEA flight time 01:14.
Flight Number 211 departs KSEA at 22:10 for CYXX flight time 00:55.

As you can see, the entire day is planned for the aircraft, with a layover
in Abbotsford, BC, Canada.

Please let me know if you find a suitable FREEWARE aircraft that can be
painted, how many of these aircraft will be in the fleet, and daily flight
plans for each of the aircraft. I can provide you with appropriate Tail
Numbers when you provide me with the base.

Regards,
Robert