[bvipilots] Re: around the wourld flights and atc

  • From: Robert Cezar <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 15:37:57 -0700

Hello Brian,

REGARDING: can't read the menu selections and is there some predictable
pattern to the atc menus?
other than sorting out the atc

The next release of IYP is being specifically designed to eliminate all of
these ATC menu issues for BVI pilots when using Microsoft's ATC system.

The software will be released for beta testing in the near term.

After thorough testing, my hope is that BVI pilots will never again have to
concern themselves with ATC menu issues.... at least that's the design
objective.

Regards,

RObert