[bvipilots] Re: anyone notice a problem after the Dec 7 update?

  • From: "Ron Kolesar" <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2011 19:18:30 -0500

Hey Jordan my friend.
Please do me the following favor.
Do a route where ever to where ever.
Say with the 737-800.
I usually fly Northwest, but try it with a different airlines and with or
without one zero zero four as the flight number.
See if you have the following problems from just after you use the switch to
tower command.
See when you use the flight number after cleared for takeoff if you get the
same problem I seem to behaving.
Or if you hear the famous words come back at you from ATC cleared for takeoff
runway number airlines and flight number.
Or if ATC yells at you and asks if you heard them or not.
Then you usually have to use the select one command or press the number one key
to activate the reply command.
Appreciate the help.