[bvipilots] a thank you letter to Jordan.

  • From: "Ron Kolesar" <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "B V I Pilots" <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2015 20:19:14 -0500

Hey Jordan.
I want to thank you about informaing both Kevin and myself about the real weather program.
It is funny.
I just flew a private DF7X GA flight from KERI to KAZO.
Now the funny thing is that when I fly this flight as a test flight I usually am taking off using runway 6 and I land in Kalamazoo MI by using normally runway 35, via ILS. Well, while using the real weather lite program, I took off from KERI by using runway 24 and I landed VFR using runway 1 7.
So, this was a nice change of events.
Just wanted to say thanks.
What a interesting flight and here's to more real weather adventures.
Wonder if you've tried using real weather while flying for IYPVA yet?
I'll have to try a IYPVA flight while using real weather myself.
I'll let you know how things turn out.
I don't know if I'll be able to fly for IYP tomorrow or on Sunday though.
I might be able to fly Sunday night.
Because I have a birthday party to go to tomorrow and I have a emergency communications ham radio meeting to go to on Sunday Afternoon.
So, there you have it.

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:;Ron Kolesar