[bvipilots] Re: a present for Robert and all BVI subscribers.

  • From: "Ron Kolesar" <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 15:42:47 -0500

Will.
It installed with no problems.
The Problem that BVI pilots are haming is getting to the control pannel where all of the settings are at.
Like I just stated in a letter that I just threw out to the list.
If you do the following.
1. fire up fsx.
2. load your favorite airplane and make sure it's out on the runway with it's engines running.
3. Only after you earn your engines running out on the runway you can
4. Use the alt d command and this will ship you to the fsuipc control pannel.
Now if there were only a way to find the accufeel control pannel.
If we can find a way to the control pannel we might be able to make the new up coming accufeel sound package for realistic sound BVI friendly. They have a cool sound tutorial both on their web page and if you do a internet search for accufeel.
The web page is
www.a2 or is it
a2asimulations.com
Like I said, I'm not sure if it is a2 or a2a then simulations.com
So hope that help out.

-----Original Message----- From: Jason Fayre
Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2013 3:19 PM
To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bvipilots] Re: a present for Robert and all BVI subscribers.

Hi Ron,
I hadn't heard about accufeel before now.  This looks very cool!  How
accessible is the UI for configuring it?