[bvipilots] Which of the two programs are better?

  • From: "Ron Kolesar" <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "B V I Pilots" <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 21:57:58 -0400

Hi to all.
I'm thinking about picking up at least one of the two add on audio programs to bring flying to life.
So while I'm trying to decide which one to pick up first.
Which is better and what are the differences in the two programs.
I doubt that I can afford both at one time.
So I ask, which is better?
The
1: audio invirement: airliner edition, from flight1, adding invirement sounds, engine sounds to heavy aircrafts, and your traffic.
or
2: audio invirement: general aviation
adding invirement sound effects, +adding engine sounds for the g.a aircrafts of fs.
Many Many thanks.
Ron who's looking forward to realistic flight.