[bvipilots] What's the solution to make IYP VA flights available to me again?

  • From: "Jordan Gallacher" <jordanandseptember@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2015 19:45:01 -0600

It specifically stated Contact Support of the software if you are getting
any of these errors with a particular piece of software.  So after making
sure all the files and folders are shared properly, and still having the
issue, it is your duty to provide support and help solve the problem.  I
should not be getting the 1919:5 error since the files and folders are
shared as stated in your instructions Robert.  Now what is the solution?