[bvipilots] What do my fellow BVI pilots subscribers think of the following?

  • From: "Ron Kolesar" <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "B V I Pilots" <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 09:13:30 -0400

Hi To all.
I wrote to Robert privately about the following.
But would like some feedback from my fellow bvi pilot friends.
I suggested that we have a say top ten or top twenty-five list of BVI pilots.
For example, I have 108 flights and I have reached the private pilots level.
Now for some friendly competition, I wonder where I stand among my fellow BVI pilot subscribers for the IYPVA mode?
So just curious what everyone else thinks about this suggestion.
Maybe if enough of us would want the extra link, myabe Robert will add the link for we to click on to see where we stand.
Just a thought.
So see everyone in the sky.