[bvipilots] Re: What I like about IYP

  • From: "Ron Kolesar" <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2017 23:11:11 -0500

I have to agree with you Zach.
I have to agree with you on your main point.
I think that is why I too enjoy FSX flying both GA flights in my Pittsburgh Steelers DF7X for GA flights and working on my virtual career thanks to the IYPVA mode.
But I am still currently grounded for now.
Both because of voice issues and because of FSX and win 10 anniversary not liking one another.
So, I for one also have to thank Robert for his program.
Ron AKA The still for now the silent Blind Pilot.

-----Original Message----- From: Zachary Kline
Sent: Wednesday, January 11, 2017 10:04 PM
To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bvipilots] What I like about IYP

Hi All,

So I’ve been thinking today about why I like IYp so much, and I think it’s got a lot to do with the sense of constant feedback the program offers. It really is like being in a plane with a copilot, and I feel very connected to my flights in a way that few other programs I’ve tried can match.
The program I mentioned yesterday, FSXPilot, is very nice in some ways, but doesn’t feel the same. There’s much less of a sense of dialog, as I’m literally interacting with a control panel for the most part. It doesn’t come with checklists in the same way as IYP.

So I just wanted to thank Robert for creating such a wonderful program. I’m still searching for new add-ons to try, but don’t foresee replacing IYP any time soon.
Best,
Zack.Blind and Visually impaired Pilots mailinglist
To unsubscribe, send a message to
bvipilots-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and put the word unsubscribe in the subject of your message.
For other options such as digest, send a message to
bvipilots-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and put the word help in the subject of your message.