[bvipilots] Re: Well, I crashed

  • From: Jordan Gallacher <jordanandseptember@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2013 15:59:34 -0500

The Citation is a jet, and one thing I like about that aircraft is it has a
really quick climb rate.  Ultimately, Michelle set the vertical speed to 2700,
and I reached FL 300 with about 155 miles to go.  I am about to do the flight
again and will write back once I have the results.

Jordan

Sent from my iPhone