[bvipilots] Re: Well, I crashed

  • From: Scott Shade <fabian754@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 05 Jun 2013 15:20:33 -0400

Wait, the cescna sitation, right? that was the aircraft you used? I didn't think that prop plane could climb above 18000 or there abouts. It sounds like you spent more of your flight in the climb phase to. Run it again nd let me know what happens, butt, I'll also attempt to do it with a similar aircraft, if not the cesna, then a moony or beach barren. You have me curious now.