[bvipilots] Re: Weird Problems

  • From: Jody McKinniss <jlove42010@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 18:47:58 -0400

Robert, speech recog is working well.  Every other command I issued to
michelle was understood perfectly, and I also can completely control my PC
via speech recog as well.  I trained the thing 3 times in the beginning,
and the PC appears to have no trouble understanding me.  Michelle
understood me, with the exception of the checklist issue.