[bvipilots] Re: Weather

  • From: "Jordan Gallacher" <jordanandseptember@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2015 23:14:45 -0600

Best thing I can tell you is to use your virtual mouse to get to the start
button.  Click on that to download the weather.  Once FSX is running with your
plane parked, I then hit the next button to send the weather to FSX.  You can
also create a flight plan it appears in the program, but I am not totally clear
on how it works just yet.

Jordan